Function Is The Key

Just a few short things.

First things first, I've changed the template of my blog. I'm not THAT happy with it but it'll say like this until I can find a better one.

My work hours have changed again, so if you want me to do stuff with you it will be hard. I now work on Monday, Thursday and Friday nights till midnight. A little annoying but that's the way it is.

When I was in Melbourne I bought one of these little friends:

I finally found a place online to buy film for it too (thanks ebay!) so I'll hopefully be taking photos with it soon.
The button on the top that opens the shutter doesn't work, but when the camera flicks open the shutter opens and closes. A little annoying but I'll deal with it. The camera only cost me $5, which is 1/2 the cost of a roll of film for it. The film is 110 film and comes in a cartridge. Pretty fun.

I've been working my way through my Monty Python DVD's quite steadily and have been enjoying them very much. I've also had my first kick around to get ready for another season of Football. It turns out that once again I'm less fit than the old guys. Pretty embarrassing but I'm sure that after a trial game or two I can come good again.

Nothing too ground breaking for this entry, just a quick update for the sake of it.

Oh yeah, if you haven't done beforehand, please check out this album:

0 comments: