Diabolic Scheme

Well well, what do we have here?

Another chapter in Owen's life. Sweet

I've been quite busy lately, not getting much sleep and just generally exhausted, but that's life!

I've been working, staying back late (i.e. till 5am) to mix a song for Pat Maloney that didn't come out sounding very good at all (i.e. not exactly my best work) so that was kinda lame, but the recordings my students are doing have been coming along very nicely and are sounding great. I think I might steal a couple to mix for a bit of fun once they're finished being recorded. I'm quite proud of all of them, especially those who had some of their work deleted and have had to re-record it again.

I'm organising a show and you need to come along as it's going to be ace! Check out the flyer and gasp at it's awesomeness:


It's going to be a brilliant night with so many good bands playing and all for only $10! Make sure you go to http://www.myspace.com/hometownthrowdown or if you're a Facebook type of person go to http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=79596933119 and let me know you're going to come along.

What my weekend hopes to bring me:
- Playing football in the mud
- Photocopying and cutting up thousands of flyers
- Doing some trivia
- Watching Everton beat Chelsea in the FA Cup final
- Going to the Belgian Beer Cafe with Esther for tasty lunch and wishing I owned one of the Tintin posters they have on their walls
- Buying a few CD's I've been wanting to get
- Hanging out with peeps at church
- Organising more stuff for Throwdown and just generally being excited by it

Yay!

0 comments: